Borgata Events Center Information and Schedule
|Date/Time||Event & Venue/City|
|Sep 4, 2015
|Sep 6, 2015
|Chicago - The Band & Earth, Wind and Fire||
|Oct 10, 2015
|Feb 13, 2016
|Apr 2, 2016
- The Borgata opened on July 2nd 2003, and was made possible by a 300+ million dollar tunnel project allowing for access to Atlantic City's Marina district easily by car
- The Borgata boasts over 4,000 slot machines and 200 table games including Poker, Black Jack, 3-card poker, and Craps.
- The Borgata's private hotel named "The Water Club" opened in 2010 and offers a more laid back and exclusive atmosphere
- The Borgata boasts two exclusive night clubs named Mixx and Murmur...Both clubs host several special events as well as New Year's eve parties and world renown DJ's
Street Address of the Borgata Event Center
1 Borgata Way Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Borgata Event Center - Phone Number: 609-317-1000 - for Borgata tickets you can also call our offices at 1-800-355-5555
Borgata Event Center driving maps and getting to Atlantic City Casinos
Getting to the Borgata Event Center by car, and parking there are fairly easy and recommended by ABC tickets. The Borgata offers valet and self parking for around $5-$20 right at the casino. If you are driving to the Borgata via Philadelphia, North/South Jersey shore points, or New York you can use the Garden State Parkway and Atlantic City Expressway; as you enter the area via the Atlantic City expressway be on the lookout for signs for the Marina/Borgata and take the right hand exit for those destinations. Other close by concert venues include the bigger Boardwalk Hall, Trump Taj Mahal's Mark Etess arena, Xanadu Showroom, The Borgata's smaller venue called "The Music Box" (which is in the same casino), Caesar's, The Golden Nugget (formerly the Trump Marina), Resorts and Harrah's (which is also in the marina area).
Driving there? Here's a link to Google maps to get you there - Maps and directions for the Borgata Event Center
.A Borgata Event Center seating chart is listed below, some other facts about seating at the center
- high seat numbers are always closer to center in sections 100 and 200, whereas, low seat numbers are closer to center in sections 400 and 500...i.e. seat 1 in 100 is off to the side, whereas seats10-16 in section 100 are closer to section 200.
- The Borgata's seating capacity is 2400, and possibly closer to 3000 for an all general admission show
- some shows at the Borgata will be general admission on the floor, which means there are no reserved seats in sections 100-500. It also means there are no seats, just standing room only on the floor...For these shows, sometimes there is still seating in the Riser sections of A,B,C,D,E.
Borgata seating chart and concert pictures from events at the casino below
Borgata event center seating chart - click here for tickets to the Borgata Music Box (smaller venue at the Borgata)
Picture from Rod Stewarts August 22nd 2008 concert at the Borgata, great sold out show featuring Rod Stewart and his band...The is a picture of Rod and his backup singers thanking the crowd!
Picture of the main tower at the Borgata Hotel and Casino